TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing as well as ordering from the De Moy Webshop you agree to these terms and conditions.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Sweden & Nordic contries: 89 KR
Europe: 129 KR
Rest of the World: 189 KR
We use the Postal Service in the respective country for deliveries. All orders are in process as soon as the transaction is done. When your order is placed we will send you a preliminary confirmation. Delivery time within Sweden is approximately 5–7 working days and International delivery time is approximately around 6–8 working days.
If only a part of your order is in stock, we will ship what is available and inform you directly.
Please note that packages not collected within 14 days are returned to De Moy Webshop. Shipping costs will not be refunded for uncollected items.
De Moy does not deliver to PO Boxes.
International tariffs that local import customs may be applicable and should be paid in your own country. It is not possible for us to label any shipments as gifts.
We do not guarantee that all the items available at the De Moy Webshop are in stock at the time of your order. In the case of incorrect stock balance affecting your order, we will contact you shortly by phone or by e-mail. De Moy Webshop cannot warrant that the content of the site is at all time free of inaccuracies or typographical errors. Neither can we guarantee that all information is up-to-date.
If a package arrives damaged, please report it immediatly at our website firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have opened thew package and then detect damage, please contact us.
NON COLECTED DELIVERIES
A package will be kept at the hub for 14 Days. If it is not collected it will be returned to us and you will be charge for the shipment costs.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Within 14 days following from the point of payment of your order, you may request the exchange or return of items, which you must return to us in unused perfect condition accompanied by the original invoice. Returns or exchanges of products will only be accepted if labels and original packaging are fully intact. De Moy Webshop cannot accept returns where any labels have been removed. Note that duties and/or taxes will not be refunded.
Shipping charges for returned merchandise are at the customer’s expense and the customers are responsible for the shipping of returned items back to De Moy Webshop. Items lost in transportation will not be compensated.
In case of exchange of merchandise De Moy Webshop will not charge additional shipping cost. All exchanges are subject to availability. Faulty items will be exchanged for the same type of product in the same size, subject to availability. Refunds for faulty items can only be made within the 14-dayperiod following payment.
In case of a quality claim due to damaged or faulty products, we will refund what you have paid, including the freight cost. Please note that you as a customer are responsible for the goods until they reach us.
In case of a return we will refund your payment. Any payment costs related to the purchase will not be refunded. Refunds will be paid as soon as we have received the product and confirmed that it is unused condition.
Refunds for returned merchandise will be made within two weeks after De Moy has received the product.
For items on sale only exchanges are accepted, no rrefunds.
TO RETURN MERCHADISE:
1. Fill in the Return Form that you find here
2. Enclose the Return Form with your returned merchandise to the adress specified at the Return Form.
Customers retain the right to claim and return a product if it is broken or if the wrong product has been delivered. A defect caused by normal usage does not entitle quality claim rights. We do not accept quality claims of products purchased more than 1 year ago. Please contact us at email@example.com and explain the reason of the claim. Please attach pictures of the faulty product; it makes it easier to judge the claim. A return due to the wrong model or colour is only accepted within 14 days after your purchase. When we have received and approved the claim we will do one of the following:
- If the product can be repaired, we will repair it and return it to you. We will pay the shipment charges.
- If the product is not repairable, we will send you a new product and pay for the shipment.
- If the product is not repairable and sold out, we will refund you for the product and for documented necessary return postage.
- Parental permission is required for all orders made by those less than 18 years of age.
- All products remain the property of De Moy Webshop until full payment has been received.
- For sale items only exchanges are accepted, no returns.
- Due to the digital format of photographs, we are unable to guarantee that the pictures exactly reflect the product in full detail. We cannot guarantee that colours on the website are fully equivalent to the clothes actual colours. This depends partly on the colors settings of your computer and monitor.
- Any attempts of deception or fraud will be reported to the Police.
- All prices include 25% Swedish VAT.
- Local import customs may be applicable and should be paid in your own country.
- We assume no responsibility for any eventual printing errors on the site.
According to Swedish law, we are required to ask for your approval when handling your personal data. All personal information provided, either directly or through our site, will be handled by De Moy. The information will be used to enable us to fulfill our business responsibilities to you and in marketing purposes and making sure you get the best service possible. De Moy will not forward your personal data to a third party in marketing purposes unless you agree to it. If the personal data is incorrect or irrelevant you have the right to request a correction or deletion. De Moy Webshop makes the reservation to delay any order if we suspect a further security control is needed.
FORCE OF MAJEURE
If De Moy Webshop fails to comply with the agreement because of unusual or adverse circumstances outside of its control, such as strikes, civil unrest, war or natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, volcanic action and other similar matters, then De Moy Webshop cannot be held responsible.
Payments can be made through PayEx (No fee is charged for card payments) or Paypal